View Single Post
Old 03-09-2016, 06:39 AM   #10
BoxsterLS376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topless View Post
Put a pair of skinny tires on the front and drop 500# from the car. You might see 165 GPS if you get a good clean launch.
If I'm going to go 165 I think i'll keep the fat tires up front so I can stop the car when I'm done! Pretty sure they start from a roll in most cases, not necessarily a drag launch although I know you can do that if you choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racer Boy View Post
Until I realized you have the LS3 in your car, I was wondering how the heck you were getting that kind of power! Once I saw your signature line, I went "Oh! It's the guy with the Chevy motor! Now it all makes sense..."
Yup, that's me. :dance:

So in researching things a bit I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a nitrous kit that will fit as most I am seeing are plate systems that bolt to the intake manifold and I'm pretty limited on space. I've used a TNT system in the past but it doesn't look like they are around anymore?
Worst case scenario i'll get the tune done and see if we can take it to the 550~ range. If I can get it to 160 mph I think i'll be happy, but the more the better!
BoxsterLS376 is offline   Reply With Quote