View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 03:02 PM   #9
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfectlap
ha!

because it won't fit into the Boxster!
Now I only live down the block from a body shop maybe I'll carry it over there on foot.

but seriously I kept putting it off because I was trying to find a decent template to have the RS intakes cut out before painting it and well that never happened quickly. I have one now, sort of its an email in Hi Res. Not something you want to try yourself or trust just anybody to try. But I think it looks so much better. Hmm..

I was also shopping around for that Super Cup lip spoiler so that I could put it on before installing it, but can't seem to find a deal on one. $200
and I'm worried about running something over on the road that won't fit between the spoiler and and the ground. Think I'm going to have to nix the lip spoiler.
Is your car dropped at all? I have mine dropped 2" with a stock lip and in the slight cases there is something in the road that can’t be avoided I just go over it. Those lips can take a whole lot of abuse with no signs of wear (that entire sentence sounds wrong). The RS intakes would look awesome but I don’t think it’s worth the risk of screwing up the whole bumper. Just get that thing painted and on the car already!
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3