View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 01:26 PM   #10
EPIQTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach schnell
epiq - i think hoehn tried, but they feel that whatever is there is normal. as you've read elsewhere, my two conclusions are either that normal is terrible or it's not normal and it's noticeable to me, but not yet a big enough problem to be noticed elsewhere (however, non dealer people who drive my car seem to feel the same abnormal shimmy). hoehn offered to have the regional guy look at it - but i can't get back there in late june.

taking it to mckenna would be the 4th attempt and third dealership. i just don't care anymore! too much trouble for a 52000 brand new car! working the deal right now on teh 330ci perf pkg. i'll get another porsche in a few years.

thanks for all the suggestions and i hope your car issues get resolved quickly! btw, i'll glad provide a testimonial for both your customer service and for the schnell SS if you want - just let me know.
Don't leave the Boxster fold just yet! That shimmy is NOT normal, no matter what they say, so contact PCNA and see what can be done, or contact an attorney about a lemon law issue, see how fast they move then. There was some website I registered on a while back when we had problems with my wife's Audi A6 (imagine that) and as soon as the car was on this list, the association (can't remember what it was) notified Audi and I had an offer from Audi by certified mail a week later.

2005 Boxster S - Atlas Grey/Black, PASM, Sport Chrono, Bose
2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
2007 Cadillac Escalade (tow vehicle with bling)

'00 Boxster - 2.7l w/FVD ECU tuning, Moton double adjustable suspension, custom stainless headers, lightweight flywheel, dual Magnaflow mufflers, 18" CCR wheels, 911 front brakes in front, Boxster front brakes in rear, full welded cage.

http://www.epiqautosport.com/images/epiqtoddavatar2.jpg
EPIQTodd is offline   Reply With Quote