View Single Post
Old 06-08-2006, 06:26 AM   #4
EPIQTodd

Brad - track the car? Moi? Of course I don't track my car! Some spirited canyon runs and lots of trips to the tennis club, that's it!

MS - have they actually given up on your car and said that they cannot find the problem?? I'd suggest taking it to McKenna, and ask for my buddy Dominic - he will push the techs until they figure out what it is (he's now the service manager, I think). I didn't go there this time because it's a shorter distance to Hoehn and Hoehn has loaner cars, but now that it is there for such major surgery, I wish it was at McKenna. The leak was at the rack, or the pump, not by the engine. They replaced the line before but it keeps happening, so there is something wrong with the pressure that the pump is creating in the rack, so they figured they should just replace both.

2005 Boxster S - Atlas Grey/Black, PASM, Sport Chrono, Bose
2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
2007 Cadillac Escalade (tow vehicle with bling)

'00 Boxster - 2.7l w/FVD ECU tuning, Moton double adjustable suspension, custom stainless headers, lightweight flywheel, dual Magnaflow mufflers, 18" CCR wheels, 911 front brakes in front, Boxster front brakes in rear, full welded cage.

http://www.epiqautosport.com/images/epiqtoddavatar2.jpg
EPIQTodd is offline   Reply With Quote