View Single Post
Old 02-04-2016, 08:38 AM   #1
geraintthomas

Rear speakers in standard audio Boxster?

I bought my boxster as the base of the car was a stunning example in amazing condition, and with the thought in mind that I'd add most of the optional extras myself (heated seats, parking sensors, OBC, cruise, etc).

Unfortunately one of the things it didn't come with was the Bose system. Or door speakers, for that matter. It's just got dashboard speakers and, whilst they're 'okay', I'd like to upgrade.

What cost effective options do I have to implement speakers in the rear compartment? Bare in mind that I've got the most standard audio setup by the looks of it with dash-only speakers, so I'm not sure what I'd have to do in terms of wiring, etc?

I've looked online at a few articles and people have upgraded their rears, but I don't have any to start with so I'm no idea where to start.

Help!

Bi-xenon Headlight Upgrade | 987 S 18" Anthracite Alloys | Android Head Unit | 5000k 55w HID's | 5000k Cree DRL's | 5000k Cree number plate lights | Cree LED Indicators | One-touch roof operation | Bypass exhaust pipes | Parking sensors | Ambient footwell lighting
geraintthomas is offline   Reply With Quote