View Single Post
Old 01-31-2016, 05:08 PM   #14
jdraupp

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013grandsport View Post
so I checked connections and have no bent pins all is well under the seat. Car still will not turn the engine over. For some reason when you turn the key on it kicks the cooling fans in the bumper all the way on high speed, Also says PSM failure, abs failure, rear spoiler failure on the instrument cluster. This is so stupid! All I did was unplug the box under the driver seat. I did not get it wet and I did not change to a different box from another car. Everything in the car worked flawlessly before I removed it. This was august 2015, and I have been unable to start the car since. I feel like the dealer is going to try and rob me and convince me I need a new box.
Was the battery unplugged when you pulled the connections? The electric stuff in these cars is very finicky, I hope this isn't the case but it's possible that you did some damage if you just yanked with the car powered.

Dealer or an independent qualified Porsche guy needs to look this thing over and they should be able to tell you if the box is bad or even showing power.
jdraupp is offline   Reply With Quote