Old 01-27-2016, 02:42 AM   #2308
Nine8Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
Wow, very different look and feel on a bike

It is a fun track
Here is the track map
http://goracecvr.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Phase-1-GP-Track-Map-3.pdf

Get your ass out here, we would have a blast at the track. Don't worry about not having a Porsche here, you can drive one of mine
Wooahhh. Just saw that Jay

Too kind brother. I would never use someone else's "Porsche" car to spin onto a circuit I'm not familiar with but certainly happy to take a ride with you as a passenger - given you don't throw that thing like you did in some of the corners as-per your video (I'd cry for my mum man). Somehow feel much safer onto a bike where I can quickly let go things and comfortably slide off in the run-out in the even of....! Very familiar with the wide open arms & legs sliding technique lolllll Low-sided min 10 times and sadly destroyed 3 bikes (high sides) during my last 20 years. Can I borrow your CBR instead?!

Helen (wife) and I have a wed & newly born celeb to go too in summer of 2016 (CA). Date tbc. I'll drop by your home town for a weekend man. If not only to have a beer or two with you and I certainly want (need) to go visit that track Would be 2x cool if the track would be open for sessions at the time, fingers crossed man