View Single Post
Old 01-24-2016, 05:21 AM   #91
rfuerst911sc

Derfo it's quite possible that all of our feedback may muddy the waters on what you will ultimately build. We all have an opinion and you can't custom build each one unless that's what you want to do. The more I think about it for you it might be easier to build your mold to the flat side pattern. If there is maybe some extra glass in that area of your layup the end user can customize as they seem fit. My guess is most of us will have a pro install these so end user finish to taste will be possible. I can sand/glass a completed part no problem but I don't have the skill set to build it from scratch. The way I look at it get me 95 % of the way there I'll take it from there. As long as it fits the top blade well that is probably the hardest part. I'm not trying to sway you one way or the other as I have said I can live with either. But if you listen to all of us you'll end up with 25 molds
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote