View Single Post
Old 03-15-2004, 04:42 AM   #4
sietek
Forum Member

Hey. Yes the body kit is factory. It is the “Areokit” Package. She is “Speed Yellow”. As far as other options… I also have the Sport Design Package (with sport seats and special leather interior), 18” Light Carrera wheels, Speed Yellow seatbelts, Wind Stop Deflector (which works great, I might add), CD shelf center console, The “Special Chassis Rigidly Tuned” (this lowers the car by 10mm, and used stiffer springs), Black floor mats, with black Porsche lettering, and Color crests on the wheels.

Believe it or not, the car only has the two speakers, and they are both up in the dash. I have absolutely nothing in the doors. I don’t even have the bump out in the door panels space to put any speakers in the door. When I adjust the fader to the rear speaker setting, I get no sound out of the radio. And there is no external amp in the front trunk. I am enjoying the car, but I really need to do something about the audio system. It is killing me.

I was wondering if I could just replace the lower, carpeted portion, of the door panel, with one from a Porsche with speakers built in. Any thoughts?
sietek is offline   Reply With Quote