View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 08:46 AM   #1
Gilles

HT (Hamburg-Technic) Lower Control Arms..?

Yesterday I received two HT lower control arms (ECS Tuning), that I was planning to install on the front suspension this weekend along with two new TRW caster control arms (FCP Euro).

I ordered the HT control arms from ECS on December 30th to take advantage of their ‘end of the year sale’ without checking the reviews, but after reading a few reviews on the BMW and Mercedes forums decided not to install them (note that some of the reviews going back several years, and some people mentioning that HT products were made in China) but the box that arrived yesterday has everything in German and nowhere on the packaging or parts, can you find where these components were manufactured.

Today, I contacted ECS asking for a return authorization and provided the return form without asking any questions (friendly staff BTW.

But before I take the box back to the post office, I wanted to ask if someone here also has any comments or experiences with the HT brand.

Unfortunately I have not been able to locate anywhere the TRW lower control arms (front and rear), only the caster control arms.
Gilles is offline   Reply With Quote