View Single Post
Old 01-11-2016, 07:44 AM   #13
Perfectlap

I worked for a successful company where the head guy was a billionaire. He became a three commas guy before I arrived but his assistant told me that he paid off every mortgage in the office. He also bought three private jets and two mega yachts, one that was kept on the Potomac to schmooze all the Washington types. Incredibly, to me at least, he kept working hard and partying harder. One of his partners bought a baseball team. Kind of crazy that even winning the next powerball could not buy you any sports team of your choosing anymore. A billion dollars doesn't buy what it use to anymore...

I'm not sure I would buy a Porsche if my goal was to spend an immoral amount of money on a single car. I've never considered it to be a dream car brand as most of the cars they have sold can be purchased by just about anyone with good credit and a 9-to-5 job. However, if I had a dollar for every older guy that came up to me and said I had the dream car they always wanted! I would consider Ferrari to be a dream car brand in that even if you won the powerball, Ferrari will not sell you a new Ferrari!!! perhaps if you bought every used car on their lots first...Mama mia!! I think I would buy one of their track-oriented mid engine cars and settle for the fact that it would be a paddles only deal. Or I would buy a Boxster SPyder and pay Porsche a large sum of money to engineer a top that didn't require getting out of the car to raise and lower the top. You have to dream big!! LOL.

But I think I would make this guy an offer on his watch collection... No way I could duplicate it in a single life time.
None of that new mass produced luxury watch bling... this collection is stuff you'll probably never see in person.

BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW

Last edited by Perfectlap; 01-11-2016 at 07:58 AM.
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote