View Single Post
Old 01-06-2016, 08:29 AM   #19
mikesz

Garage
All good advice. The biggest question is are you going to do the work yourself or pay someone? Boxster repairs are costly no matter what but you can save money doing it yourself. An asking price is a start. The car LOOKS good but needs work as any second hand car does. I put a 911 front bumper on my 99 because I liked it, same goes for the 03-04 Boxster rear bumper. I have Bilstein HD shocks and lowering springs I will install one of these days. I am a DIY'er and do as much of the work myself I couldn't possibly afford shop rates and I don't think they are worth it. Owning a Boxster wont be cheap under any circumstances. I would get a PPI done so you know what your are getting yourself in for and use that as leverage to low-ball. I would buy the car but not at that price. It is an S has the lowered suspension, if quality parts were used it could be score. I would want to know about the coolant fans working properly, braking system, Coolant system, and was the trans fluid/filter changed? Yes it does get changed no matter what you are told by others.