View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 06:32 PM   #17
KronixSpeed

so are you telling me that you dont like the new gt carrera. as far as i can see, this car looks exactly the same as the gt carrera. so you cant say that the front is ugly or wrong. the side is pretty cool with the side indents, tech art makes the same for a new boxster...well pretty much the same idea. so you cant say that the side looks that bad. the back bottom bumper is pretty cool also, with the exaust pipes like that...i think gemballa makes the same for any year boxster.

soo in fact the only problem with this car is the roof lines. the roof is very odd looking. but thats it.

n the fact that nobody in there right mind would spend $50,000 to make a fake gt carrera........................................... .................

the back is soo ugly on a boxster up close. from far away yes the boxster ass is pretty dam hot.

thats your opinion, no need to hate.......whats so special about your boxster....most people dont even like the boxster...but thats there opinion. so why would you question what i like and what i dislike.

next time tell me exactly what is wrong with the car, not that its just wrong...lol

ya hear