View Single Post
Old 05-31-2006, 09:04 AM   #2
mach schnell

that seems like a good price and sounds like you had a good experience - hooray!

why the choice to go with daytime running lights? i actually want to figure out how to disable that feature on my wife's subaru. a few weeks ago we flew to detroit from la. we took her subaru and left it in a long term off site parking facility. she had a headlight that had burnt out a few weeks earlier that i hadn't had a chance to change. we were gone for a total of 10 days and when we got back and picked up the car - both headlights were burnt out! i drove the beetle for almost a month with a burnt headlight before i changed it - no probs with the other one (it also has daytime running lights). needless to say, i've never had two headlights burnout on a car. anyway, go figure we pick the car up around 8pm (for those of you not from the left coast - it's dark here even in the summer by 8ish) so i had to drive the 60 miles to our house on soCal freeways with my brights - lovely experience!!! her car is not even 9 months new!!!!

on the other hand, i like the door locking feature post 5 mph - not sure why that's not standard!

btw, the free oil change is that only for orig owners if the car was purchased from that dealer?
Japanese Rising Sun roof graphic
De-ambered and nearly de-chromed!

Sold - 05 BMW 330CI ZHP M-tuned
Imola Red, 6spd, Alcantra & Carbon Fiber Interior

Sold - 05 Boxster Black/Black 5spd
19" Carrera S Wheels
Bose Audio System/Sport Chrono Pkg
Schnell Short Shifter
Yellow Calipers c/ carbon fiber Porsche lettering
De-Ambered

Sold - 03 VW Beetle Silver - way too modified!
mach schnell is offline   Reply With Quote