View Single Post
Old 05-30-2006, 07:40 PM   #6
tony2fingers

hdpt73, i think their 2.5 in the front, 3 inches in the back. I think i paid a total shipped for them around $2200, from florida. I found the guy on ebay, but called them and just charged it on my card so he gave me a pretty good discount for not going through ebay and their fee's. If i were you though, buy just the rims alone and have buy tires from tire rack. Have them mounted and ballanced localy. You'll save yourself money and headache. when i got mine in all the stick on wieghts fell off. I cant remember the offset, but it was a pretty standard # for boxster, 51's and 47's or something like that. It should fit no problem on a 98, i dont think their is a change on the body. From what i read on this forum before when i was doing reserch on offset and rim size, you might run into a clearance problem with my: 97, but mine is a 99 and even with over sized rims, and oversized tires, and lowering the entire car by 1.5 inches with the h&r's, i have never experienced rub or clearance problems. only thing im not liking much right now is how low the car is overall with the body kit on. Its literaly 3 inches off the ground, lucky the kit comes with a replaceable front lip.
tony2fingers is offline   Reply With Quote