View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 02:35 PM   #1
boxster6354

Garage
It's mine babe': thief films himself stealing Porsche, then crashes it – video

'It's mine babe': thief films himself stealing Porsche, then crashes it

Too funny

Jamie Lee Sharp, 25, stole the keys to a Porsche Boxster during a burglary in Gloucester with 26-year-old accomplice James Honeywell. Reportedly, the pair had broken into a house in the Longlevens area of Gloucester and stole a television, a wallet, several other small items, and the keys to the Porsche Boxter.

Perhaps they would have gotten away with it, too, if it weren't for his narcissism. Right before getting in the car, Sharp shot a video of himself where he can be heard bragging: "Hey babe, do you like the Porsche I'm driving right now? Obviously I'm the driver." And "It's mine babe, obviously, I got links."

A perfectly documented confession for when he later crashed the vehicle into a wall, trapping himself inside, where all he could do was wait for the authorities to show up and arrest him.

On Tuesday, Sharp was sentenced to four years in jail after pleading guilty to burglary, aggravated vehicle theft, driving while disqualified, drunk driving, and driving without insurance. Honeywell got off easier, receiving only a 35 month sentence after to admitting burglary and aggravated vehicle taking.

Lesson learned: If you're going to steal a car, at least don't videotape yourself bragging about it in the process.

boxster6354 is offline   Reply With Quote