View Single Post
Old 11-28-2015, 11:06 AM   #1
KevinH1990

Seat components - 2000 Boxster

These are parts from a 2000 Porsche Boxster (986). They will also work in a Carrera (996) of the same era. I will sell the entire lot for $150. I am willing to sell the various parts separately and the asking prices for each item are shown below.

I have the driver's seat bottom in fair condition. It will need to be re-dyed, but it does not have any rips or tears. I also had to repair two of the pieces under the seat with epoxy. I believe it is heated, but I have not tested it. The white marks are on the side that faces the center console, so they would not be visible when installed. Asking $50.

I also have manual seat bases for both the passenger and driver side. They work perfectly and are in excellent cosmetic condition. These would be great for a car with a jammed base. Asking $50 each or both for $75.

Finally, I have the control for the two-way power driver's seat. The control is manual height adjustment, power backrest. Asking $20.

Please send me a PM if you have questions.
Painted Bumperettes, 2004 (OEM) Top, Homelink integrated in dash with Targa switch, 997 Shifter, Carrera Gauge Cluster with silver gauge faces, heated 12-way driver & 8-way passenger seats, Litronics, silver console
KevinH1990 is offline   Reply With Quote