View Single Post
Old 11-10-2015, 10:14 AM   #2
CrisZenithBlue

welcome to the forum! we need photos of the new car in exchange for help

here's a little advice in advance.. the rest after we see proof

doesnt sound to me like those things are related to the car sitting (except the battery being dead).

the only issue i can help with is the window not dropping. that's your window regulator not working properly. there's a little plastic piece inside that breaks and leaves you with more slack in the cable not making the window drop enough to clear the seal. if you want to be sure, when the window drops a bit go ahead and push the window down with your hands the rest of the way. if it drops a bit more then there's slack in the cable.

use the search function on this forum there are loads of threads on this issue, it's very common. there is a fix using a 5$ bicycle cable (that might not last forever) or you could buy a new regulator for 150$ or get a used one if you're really on a budget but i wouldnt recommend it because it might break again and replacing it is not hard but a bit time consuming.

good luck with that and also, if you want more help go ahead and post in the GENERAL DISCUSSION section of this forum, not a lot of people check this one.

welcome back to the Porsche world! i'm sure you missed it
CrisZenithBlue is offline   Reply With Quote