View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 01:38 PM   #9
TriGem2k

Send a message via AIM to TriGem2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach schnell
good fun - sd987 - great pix!!! fortunately for me, god said i'll never own a mini van and my lovely soccer milf of a wife, agrees that we are way to cool, hip and fast to ever be caught in one!

actually - that pix reminds me of a friend who is quite a porsche slut - this is the guy who buys a porsche and then sells it two weeks later to buy another one and doesn't care if he loses money. well, bout a year ago he shows up driving a brand new Honda minivan and he's like this is great - everyone can chill out in the back and watch DVD's as we drive up to Santa Barbara - i was choking down gallons of vomit!!! he's like you should definitely get one. i laughed, told him, "give you less than a month and its gone" - not too long later he apparently turned in front of someone and totalled it - coincidence or kamikaze desire to ride onesself of bland drivership?!

btw - are there still plans for a socal boxter cruise in June (totally want to do it before residency kills my social life and/or/if the boxster becomes somebody else's ********************!)

Im up for a nice drive....Haven't heard from KRZTACO in some time...Hes supposed to set it up..
-Side Skirts
-Gemballa Exhuast and Cats
-O.Z. Racing 18" Wheels
--18X8.5Front 18X10 Rears
-Michilen PS Tires 225/40/18 & 285/30/18
-5mm Rear Spacers
-Porsche Door Sills
-H&R Springs
-Powerflow Intake
-B&M Short Shifter
-Pioneer Avic-F90BT Navigation
-Focal Polyglass 165VR3