View Single Post
Old 05-25-2006, 09:45 AM   #3
Porschekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by MNBoxster
I'm sorry, but I'm not looking for speculation, I'm looking for someone who has actually seen an AirBag which has been deployed up close and KNOWS if the Crest is riveted, taped, or glued to the AirBag Cover.
Damn, even when you are asking for help you come across as arrogant. I know you have posted alot of help to other users and shared your vast knowledge around here but there is no reason to sound so arrogant all of the time. I hate to call someone out on this but eventually you have to call a spade a spade.
Now i'm not trying to stir things up here... I just feel like the friendly "post what's on your mind" atmosphere starts to get lost when people post like they are above everyone else. I know this isn't the first time someone has said something like this about your posts.
Toolpants is very knowledgable and helps alot of people on this site and I haven't once felt he was trying to belittle someone with his answers.
But what is so important about driving faster than anyone else?
Lots of people go through life doing things badly. Racing's important to men who do it well.
When you're racing, it's life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting.
Porschekid is offline   Reply With Quote