View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 03:16 AM   #16
Jamesp
Beginner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbear61 View Post

I have to side with Timco on this. Jamesp and Timco ripped each other in previous posts, patched things up and now are clearly using that to joke with each other the way guys always have and always will.

Muskie, there was no need for you to butt into their banter with your snarky comment. You obviously were looking for the slightest opportunity to insult Timco. It achieves nothing other than lowering everybody else's esteem of you. Just leave it be and focus on where you can contribute positively to this forum.

DBear
Muskie really is a pure troll, and was interesting to observe but now is merely tiring, and worse yet, boring. Check its posts. There is nothing about Boxsters in any of them. They are primarily low intellect insulting jabs, including this feeble attempt to get a rise out of Timco. Similar to a small dog incessantly yapping, Muskie is back to fill a much needed void. It sent me an insulting PM, the content of which is not worth repeating - just more yapping.

And for the record, Timco and I never got cross threaded, I just think the ruckus over the animal that must not be named is funny as hell, so I can't resist giving him a jab now and then. If he ever shows up to Houston I'll take him to the gun range and buy him a beer.

Last edited by Jamesp; 10-11-2015 at 03:30 AM.
Jamesp is offline   Reply With Quote