View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 10:46 AM   #17
Porsche Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlmodelt View Post
thanks for the insights everyone. I'm reluctant to post the insurance company name. However, it might have a mascot that looks a lot like a little lizard. My brother in law is an officer in Nebraska and he saw a few holes in the State Highway Patrolman's investigation. He only obtained a statement from my daughter and didn't request one from my son in order to compare the two first eye witness accounts. He didn't make an attempt to visit any of the nearby houses to determine if they by chance recognized the vehicle description.

The story my son relayed over the phone when he called me immediately following the accident, when there was NO-ONE on scene yet, not even passers-by, that story fits exactly with my daughter's. This only a minute after the accident when they were finally able to locate her cell phone on the floor of the car and still in shock and distraught, disoriented and frightened.

By the way, my daughter is 17-1/2 and my son will be 16 next month.
Why? Out the weasels! What the internet needs is a "rate your insurance company" website.