View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 02:41 PM   #1
rfuerst911sc

Great Craigslist score today !

So last night I'm looking through the local CL ads to see if any diamonds in the rough are out there. I come across a Boxster hardtop for 600.00. Not bad I thought. So I fired off a text and the guy answers back. We exchange a few texts and then proceed to a phone call. Turns out it is a local Fiat dealership that is moving from one location to another. The boss told the guy I talked to have a fire sale to get rid of all this stuff ! The hardtop was in that stuff. I'm on the phone 30 seconds with the guy when he says you can have it for 300.00 I just need to get rid of it ! So I made arrangements to pick it up late this afternoon. I would say it's a 9 out of 10 with just a few tiny stone chips. The inside/headliner is immaculate. And when I was looking it over I noticed it came with the mounting hardware !! And if that wasn't enough it's already Arctic Silver so it matches my car perfect !!! This may be my best CL score to date. I am enjoying an adult beverage as I type this to celebrate the purchase.
2002 Boxster S Arctic Silver with black top with glass window and black leather interior. Jake Raby 3.6 SS ( the beast ) with IMS Solution. 996 GT3 front bumper , GT3 rocker covers and GT3TEK rear diffuser and Joe Toth composites rear ducktail spoiler .
rfuerst911sc is offline   Reply With Quote