View Single Post
Old 05-20-2006, 02:56 PM   #14
EPIQTodd

Guys - Bruce Lee is correct, we have on the site 'similar', not 'the same' - in the post above, I said 'essentially the same' (same size, design, construction, hole pattern, etc.), but again, not 'exactly' as in the same as the OEM. We have been told that Zimmerman is the supplier for Porsche rotors, and have also been told that they are not - Porsche apparently is not crystal clear about this information, as I would imagine since they like branding everything themselves to retain a higher profit margin, they don't want everybody to know what the manufacturer is and go around them.

Brake pads are made by a number of manufacturers, so my assumption is that Zimmerman may make SOME of the rotors, but not all, for Porsche. If you want true OEM, we and most places sell them and should be listed as such just as we do.

I'm not sure how it turned into an attack on us, as we didn't sell the rotors listed as OEM that are not, but I guess that's how the thread turns...

2005 Boxster S - Atlas Grey/Black, PASM, Sport Chrono, Bose
2006 Infiniti M35 Sport
2007 Cadillac Escalade (tow vehicle with bling)

'00 Boxster - 2.7l w/FVD ECU tuning, Moton double adjustable suspension, custom stainless headers, lightweight flywheel, dual Magnaflow mufflers, 18" CCR wheels, 911 front brakes in front, Boxster front brakes in rear, full welded cage.

http://www.epiqautosport.com/images/epiqtoddavatar2.jpg
EPIQTodd is offline   Reply With Quote