View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 04:52 PM   #2
986Jim

You can get all your Top Gear Episodes from this site

http://www.finalgear.com/shows/topgear/

They are in torrents so you will need Bit Lord or Azaurs etc to download them. They all come in AVI format. They are about 350mb a pop and in 16:9 format so buy yourself a Divx compatiable DVD player and you can watch them on your TV in the proper format (assuming you have a 16:9 tv) otherwise they will have the black bars on the top and bottom. All european TV is that format, were just way behind.

The quality is surprisingly good for downloaded TV. They have the episodes right up to the most recent showed last week which is the Z06 episode. BBS is public Television so these are not an illegal download to those worried about that. There is no advertising on BBC between some of the shows so it's not like your ripping anything off either. They have right back to Season 3 which is the end of 2003. I have from Season 1 forward with Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond from 2001 if anybody wants those I can tell you how to find them as well. I have every episode from Season 1 episode 1 going forward right till last weeks. You can get 85% of them from this site.

Quite a few of them have Boxster or Porsche material in them which is quite interesting. They hate the boxster btw, say its only there for guys who can't afford a 911 etc.. Pretty funny tho cause it beat the Z4 and S2000 around their track.

Cheers!
986Jim is offline   Reply With Quote