Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2006, 02:47 PM   #38
drburton

Update

Figured I would give an update for those who are interested. As noted earlier, I decide to move to more of an open door policy with my wife driving the Porsche earlier this week (partially based on some of the comments below). So here is how the rest of the week went:

Note: the car was in IMMACULATE condition when I last left it in the garage, I had just washed it and applied two coats of Rejex. Also cleaned the wheels and tires etc... Looked like new.

My wife drove the car Wed-Fri to work given the new policy. Here is the current condition of the car:

- Filthy - she drove it in the rain and it is dirty as hell, including bugs everywhere
- A bird crapped all over the top, which required Ragg-Top cleaner and alot of scrubbing to remove
- Crack in windshield - a rock hit the windshield and cracked it

So in my short moment of free time that I would normally take the car for a nice cruise (beautiful day out), I instead washed the car, removed the bird crap and made phone calls to get the windshield replaced - which is going to take 7 days.

So the open policy is not off to a good start, but I'm not pointing any fingers and I'll see how it goes.

05 Touareg V8
Black