View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 02:06 PM   #19
BoxsterFuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by particlewave View Post
1) This post is more than a year old. You're a bit late to the party.

2) I was dead-on, 100%, absolutely correct as that poster never returned for the review (or even for another post...1 post). I call them like I see them and I called that one. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out. What say you now?

FYI: generally, someone that joins and posts simply to get a free item isn't someone with much integrity. Common sense.
1) seeing as noone has actually provided a review yet, which is what the company wanted...I don't think it matters that the post is a year old.

2) good for you

3) FYI: as a person with a real life, I don't join online car forums to make friends and/or build up my self-esteem as some expert on humanity. I join them when the need for reliable inside information can be gained/shared outside of what is provided by the company who makes the car and issues whatever validated information they deem fit. In this particular case, my offer to help me and countless future owners feel more confident about saving $1400 when the Boxster transmissions for a convertible top eventually fail, is such a case. Just because that's how a 987 owner might find his way to register and post on a 986 forum doesn't mean they lack integrity. And it's blowhards like you that ensure newbies like me keep valuable new information from surfacing.

:dance:
BoxsterFuse is offline   Reply With Quote