View Single Post
Old 09-21-2015, 09:11 AM   #15
Perfectlap

This car can also attract all the wrong attention. A woman once approached me in a parking lot. Very attractive. She asked if she could give me her number. Confident..sounded too good to be true. We talked on the phone briefly where she told me she worked in that area managing a womens shoe store but would soon be launching a doggie treats brand. Ambitious. After two drinks...oh boy here comes the truth serum. She told me she was from Southern California and her father was a former producer for Aaron Spelling. So I ask how she ends up in NJ. "Well I was arrested at the airport here carrying a suitcase". What's in the suitcase? "Cannabis". How did it turn out? "I got three years in jail".
Wait a minute...you got three years on your first offense? "Not my first offense, I was hanging out with the boys from the wrong side of the tracks and was arrested in a boyfriend's stolen car and later stabbed said guy with a kitchen knife during an argument. By the way I'm actually married now and I have three kids at home but I'm looking to start over...."
:chicken:

Moral of the story... normal people don't date other normal people because of the brand of car the other person has. If they do it's simply degrees of crazy...
BORN: March 2000 - FINLAND
IMS#1 REPLACED: April 2010 - NEW JERSEY -- LNE DUAL ROW
Perfectlap is offline   Reply With Quote