View Single Post
Old 09-20-2015, 06:04 AM   #3
JFP in PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilles View Post
After replacing the rear wheel bearings I got on the dash a PSM and immediately after an ABS failure message, followed by a lightening sign (..!) saying to take the car for service..

While replacing the bearings I removed the sensors from the wheel bearing carrier but never disconnected them from their harness and after putting everything back together I slide them into their sockets and put the small bolt that keeps them in place.

When I got back home I connected the Durametric and at the Stability Module I saw the first two codes 4216 Rear left wheel speed sensor and 4211 for the right side.

I cleared the codes and kept moving down on the other systems and found these:
C127 "Communication front control unit (comfort)" This one seems unrelated
C202 (Cluster Module) "Fault PSM control unit (display)"
C152 (Airbag module) "Communication PSM control unit (drive)
8004 (Porsche Access system) "Terminal 50 and C127 (same as above)

NOTE: I cleared all the codes and went for a drive but the PSM and ABS messages on the dash appeared again right away (but without the lightening sign)…

Is there a possibility that I disrupted a main harness connector around the rear suspension that could had all these codes showing up..??

Completely puzzled, any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
What year is the car, and where did you source the replacement bearings from?