View Single Post
Old 09-19-2015, 12:31 PM   #1
My_Name_is_Dan

Looking at 2000 Boxster - Need Opinions

I looked at this one this morning. About 1.5 hrs away from me. 50K on the clock, always garaged, really looks good. Has new tires. Present owner's wife has had it for the past 2 years, which was 11K miles ago. I looked at the PPI they had done on it and for the most part, it checks out, other than needing brakes/rotors.

Looks and drives great. IMS has not been done, but owner has been diligent about inspecting the oil filter for debris (if that even matters). The AOS and the water pump have not been touched. Only one key fob (why do they do that?) and I wish the wheels were a different Porsche wheel...

Top is in great shape, there are some minor scratches on the plastic rear window, but nothing major. Car comes equipped with the following:

Heated seats, traction control, zenon headlights with washers, 8 way electrical seats, both driver and passenger (driver has memory), 17 inch cup 3 wheels, auto speed control, alarm, wind deflector, driver's side lumbar support, on board computer, CD changer, Stainless exhaust tip, Porsche door guards, Aluminum look instrument dials, aluminum gearshift knob, Porsche name on handbrake...

Owner advertised at $11.5K, said he would take $11K.

I'm thinking of offering $10.5K cash. What do you guys think?

Here are some pictures:

Last edited by My_Name_is_Dan; 09-19-2015 at 12:55 PM.
My_Name_is_Dan is offline   Reply With Quote