View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #5
Jamesp's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,659
I had a hole ( on a brand new tire ) patched at discount tire. They use a piece of rubber shaped like the stem of a wine glass, with the base being the patch. They removed the tire, prepped the hole area put the "stem" into the hole, glued the crap out of it, pulled it through and pressed the patch down with pressure. Looked like a high quality patch. Price - free.
2003 S manual
Jamesp is offline   Reply With Quote