Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2006, 09:52 AM   #31
crzn427

In my earlier post I suggested that drburton was on "the jerk side of things". That is a ltttle short of hanging the tag around his neck. If you read beyoud that you see that I qualified my impression to what was in the post. If that is insufficient, then I extend an appology to those who thought I was a little hard on the subject. Even good people can be misinterpureted if they only provide a smattering of data.

The information provided after that does shed a little more light on the subject, but his original post was about jealousy, not concern about room for the kids or the relative safety of the two vehicles.

I have been a member of this forum since we bought the Boxster, the fact that I don't often post is another matter. Every so often I get that drip that tops my bucket and I decide to say something about it, other wise I get lots of information (some times I offer information) and intertainment from the various forums I go to.

Drive 'em, park 'em, polish 'em, admire 'em, save 'em for another day. It is all part of being an enthusiast.