View Single Post
Old 09-08-2015, 07:01 AM   #1
F18febe

Central Locking and Keyless Entry

I've owned my 04 S for about 6 months now and after reading many posts, I still cannot figure this problem out.

-Both key fobs do not work, even with new batteries and nice and bright flashing red light.
-When I lock my doors, with key inside the door, I typically turn the key twice and hear one beep of the horn. My understanding is that something isn't locked. I checked the center console and that is locked in place.
-When I am in the car and use the central locking switch, I hear both doors unlock but I can never unlock the fuel filler door using the central locking switch. I have to put the key in the door and unlock the car that way to get the fuel filler door to unlock. The other thing that I noticed was that the pull ring that unlocks the fuel filler door from inside the door fell out onto the floor one day. I haven't dove into that project yet either to get it back in.

I am taking the car to my indie this week to have him read the alarm codes for me because my ELF OBDII won't do that for me. I am using Dash Command as well so if anyone knows how to read alarm codes using this then please help me out.

Anybody having similar issues and found a solution?
'04 Boxster S - Basalt Black, Fabspeed exhaust and sport headers, UD pulley, Pedro's Bluetooth, GT projectors, 18" Cayman S wheels, Evo cold air intake, IPD plenum, 74mm TB, Ben's SSK with ICT shifter boot, Fabspeed ECU Tune.
F18febe is offline   Reply With Quote