Thread: Unreasonable?
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 10:41 PM   #22
crzn427

One thing I haven't seen is the kind of car that your wife drives on a regular basis.

You drive the Touraeg, and say that you are glad that you didn't get a 911.

Unless the other car your wife drives is really something special, you appear to me to be on the jerk side of things. No, I don't know you, and you may well be the best person in town, but your wife deserves much more than I see from your post. This is your WIFE you are talking about, she deserves the whole enchilada and some in reserve.

Get rid of the car she is currently driving and put her in the Boxster full time. The funds from the sale will cover the "addidional costs" until you get used to treating her better (again my perspecitve from your post).

I have an old motorcycle ('81) and an old car ('67) and I 'm building my second Cobra replica, my wife got a new Boxster and I wish I could have gotten her a 911.

We use the Boxster for everything (two years, 26K miles), when it wears out, or we find another car that we want as much as we wanted the Boxster, we will get it. When that happens she will drive it everywhere she goes.