View Single Post
Old 09-05-2015, 09:54 AM   #559
itsnotanova

Ok here's the latest box to come in. It's a 2003 2.7/5sp with 86K. The immobilizer got wet and the insurance tagged it with a nonrepairable title. That means even if I put a new immobilizer in it, it can never be registered for the street again. The car looks like it was taken care of very well. It really looks like it has half that many miles. The front bumper cover has already been sold and I have three buyers lined up for the top. kjc2050 has first dibs followed by amitmishra4 and someone else. The top is an 8 out of 10. It has slight wear marks from opening and closing. $600+shipping and handling($100-150)+paypal fee. I don't have a box big enough for it and will have to buy one along with bubble wrap or however you want me to package it. I shipped one just a month ago and all I did was put it in a box with only the folded up arms double protected. How far you want me to protect it is up to the buyer and their wallet. The buyer will have to call me so we can go over shipping and handling.
It has a few items that might interest someone.
It has the litronic headlight upgrade and they're 8.5 out of 10 condition($1000 shipped and includes corners).

OBC. $120 shipped for the four stalk

The previous owner forgot to cancel his satellite radio subscription. $65 shipped for the unit and the mounting hardware

I have two right and one left headrest/rollbar mesh. $60 shipped each. I'm keeping the rear taillights and the BOSS sound system. I do have a four speaker rear storage for $140 shipped.
Thanks Woody

Last edited by itsnotanova; 09-06-2015 at 05:01 AM.
itsnotanova is offline   Reply With Quote