View Single Post
Old 09-04-2015, 08:27 AM   #11
Pdwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagdisco03 View Post
I used one of the flee bay seller and had custom seat covers made. The price was crazy good and I had them do two tone black and beige with black top stitching on all and the Porsche emblem embroidered in the headrest. The seller made it clear he could not match the factory savanna beige. I went for it anyway due to the very poor shape my seats were in. Once they arrived the color clashed so bad I couldn't use them. After more searching I ended up saying I have nothing to lose and ordered the dye/paint kit to match the factory color. I recolored them which was very easy with new materials. It took about 10 hours to complete the color change with the proper number of coats. Then only maybe 2 hours to install them on the seat frame, it's not that difficult. While I was at it I added seat heaters at the same time since they were min additional time to add those under the covers during the install. Also in my case I was very pleased with the leather I felt the leather was much better then OEM. I bought mine about 4 years ago so I couldn't tell you the flee bay seller or if they are still around. It was one of the cheaper ones. I know I paid under $500.

Wow those are the same seats I have
Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote