View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 08:03 AM   #18
Jamesp
Beginner

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayG View Post
Maybe you should shake your cane at yourself :dance:
Adding a sub to the frunk is an exercise in futility, but nothing ventured, nothing gained

I like a good car stereo, its I just don't like listening to someone else's car when I am in mine, or worse feeling some thumping from another car when they are stopped at a light next to me or when they drive by

All seriousness aside
Add rear speakers if you don't have them. They make the single biggest difference
Add a sub to the passenger seat area. They are several threads about this

BTW, how is that Lanzar SNV695B? Looks pretty good, especially for the price.
Is the NAV any good?
I have 1000W subs in my Mustang GT. I turn them down at lights from common courtesy.

The Lanzar is amazing for the price. 80 watts per channel into 4 channels. Really brought the Infinity replacement dash speakers to life. The only slap I have is that it has run out of memory and rebooted twice on me now during navigation. The GUI is intuitive, the maps are updatable and currently contain many smaller businesses. Even with the reboot issue I'd likely buy it over the more expensive units I was ready to buy. One other thing it has that I didn't know I needed but is now imperative for any future unit is the ability to tilt the screen in small increments. This allows you to eliminate glare in any lighting condition.

Last edited by Jamesp; 08-29-2015 at 11:15 AM.
Jamesp is offline   Reply With Quote