View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 08:34 AM   #7
AFRay007

Thanks for everyones help. I ended up going with a weathershield by covercraft from auto anything.

Im gonna plan on getting McGuire's speed detailer and getting all the painted surfaces before I put the cover on. Is there a difference between McGuire's and a California Car Duster? Also does anyone know about how these things hold up in the wind? Colorado Springs gets pretty windy and I was told not to use the lock b/c the wind will rattle it around and scratch the paint. Is there anything else I should do before I put the cover on?

Oh yeah, Ronzi, I am a cadet at the Air Force Academy. All the juniors just got their cadet loans for 30K. I had invested it for about 2 months but couldnt keep my eyes off a Boxster and finally got one. Prolly wasnt the smartest long term investment but I love the thing so far. About 10 years ago cadets still had a deal with Chevy where a bunch of us would buy a vette with the loan and pay in cash so we got got a good deal but a few people would resell them for higher prices and they finally broke it off. I dont think 30K can get a new vette anyways these days. But i know my sponsor graduated in 73 and his class had over 300 cadets getting vettes. It used to be a huge but ive only have seen 3 vettes in the parking lot this year.
AFRay007 is offline   Reply With Quote