View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 03:01 PM   #6
Luv2Box

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by leftfield6 View Post
All control arms, droplinks, track bars, and tie rods are being replaced. Are you guys saying THOSE parts are M030 specific? If so, then I'm going to come up short of being full M030. I knew the sway bar bushings would be M030 specific, since the bars are different sizes, so those are going to be M030 correct parts.

EJ-Fresno, I'm doing the work myself. I have the luxury of the Boxster being a third vehicle (technically, fourth if I count the motorcycle), so it's no big deal that it has been up on jack stands for a few weeks now. I only get to do an hour or so at a time on it, a couple of times a week, so it's taking me forever. I have completely finished the driver's rear, now working on the passenger rear. I've learned all the gotchas now, so the other corners will go a lot faster.

I'll be on the lookout for a rear bar.
The M030 Sport Suspension kit consists of new springs, shocks and front and rear sway bar with bushings. The rest of the components you are installing are probably S suspension components that will be an upgrade but are not a part of the M030 kit.
Luv2Box is offline   Reply With Quote