View Single Post
Old 08-22-2015, 01:38 PM   #13
DarkStar

Garage
Recently I emailed them for some stuff and questions but haven't gotten a response yet. Now needing a part they don't have listed idk if I should email and wait for a response or just order new. Just need the part now so local is my best bet. They wouldn't exactly talk to me about matching front bumpers. I asked them if they had any Arctic Silver 996/986 front bumpers in either style since I found someone with some C4S Headlights, after some chick hit the front of my car and took off, And they responded with yes, but I would need to have them painted to match my car. I told them my car is Arctic Silver so I'm just looking for an OEM, Same Color Code front bumper. They responded saying yes, but I would have to have it painted to match my car. I asked for pictures and haven't gotten a response to that email.

I really don't wanna just buy a normal 986 front bumper if I'm going to replace the bumper, I wanna see what it looks like, Preferably the newer 2004 Bumper, or which 996 bumper they have since there were a few different styles. But have yet to hear back. Which is why I haven't purchased anything from them yet. Seems the easiest way to go about it, is just through the Ebay listings despite living next door lol. They have 100% Flawless feedback. Which is kinda rare on Ebay, usually you see like 98% because of one bad seed. Non with them.

Last edited by DarkStar; 08-22-2015 at 02:18 PM.
DarkStar is offline   Reply With Quote