View Single Post
Old 05-13-2006, 03:33 PM   #16
ralegen

LOL. Randell, once again you helped me out. I was getting frustrated with searching for answers on various maintenance. After seeing you write BENTLEY (as intended towards the original poster), I started to look for manuals. Boxster service manual by BENTLEY is, so far is the best reviewed. I'm buying one now.

Bentely, as for the boxster? Jim is indeed "dead on." I personally fell in love with the looks of these cars. Though problems do occur, they are usually very common problems, and everyone here and other forums are here to help. The cost will seem very expensive, but, trust me, you'll get used to seeing the sky high costs. However, once you do a quick job yourself, you'll see how much money you saved. I personally think that this car was built to be worked on because the organization of the engine is very clean (the fact that it's a mid engine is the only minor problem, but not a big deal).

The guy I bought my boxster from recently bought a 911. He says that he'd rather have the box because of the convertible top and the looks of the back tail lights. I get many complements on my car too.
ralegen is offline   Reply With Quote