View Single Post
Old 08-19-2015, 07:52 AM   #5
soxfan1966

I bought the new DRL's on ebay. Here is a link to the item (does not appear to be available specifically now but I'm sure you could find similar ones elsewhere on Ebay)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=141707798680&view=all&tid=1150496726004

The angle of the lights in my video because I am a little above the car I think are a bit deceptive - the way they do work is that when the turn signal is engaged the yellow part of the DRL flashes and the white is turned off (they may be part of the white LEDs that are still on but not fully, I will have to check again when I get a chance). So I think it is working the way you described, which is how I wanted them to work.

As for mounting the DRL's, I followed the instructions in a separate thread for running the wires (which I need to try and find again) the physical DRL's are just attached to the louvered bracket using the mounting hardware and screws that came with the lights.

Last edited by soxfan1966; 08-19-2015 at 08:00 AM. Reason: was not finished editing
soxfan1966 is offline   Reply With Quote