View Single Post
Old 08-18-2015, 06:16 AM   #1
Xcellr8

2003 Boxster base $9900

NEW LOWER PRICE $9750

2003 Porsche Boxster, arctic silver metallic with black leather. Black convertible top with glass window. Looks, runs and drives great. No drips, no smoke, no warning lights, no stories. It has a lot of miles, 157,200, but was obviously well cared for. Tires are like new. Was just serviced with oil and filter change and inspected for safety. Ready to drive anywhere. Photos were all taken within just the last few days.

Excellence Magazine (well respected Porsche magazine) identified the 2003-2004 Boxsters as one of the best used Porsches for the money in the $15,000 range, but you can own this fine example for only $9900.

This Boxster was purchased new at Champion Porsche in Pompano Beach Florida in April 2003. For the next 10 years it was a one owner, daily driver, in Florida. Then it was donated to charity, who decided to auction it off. I bought it. Since then, I have put very few miles on it. So, while the history report will show two owners, this is, for the most part, a one owner. I have not tried to collect service records although I do have the previous owner's name and an address (not sure if its current.) Further, I believe, after jumping through some Porsche hoops proving ownership etc., that you can retreive any service records they might have.

The original window sticker is included with the original complete owner's manuals. Factory original tool kit is included as are the windstop w/bag and the windscreens. There are two keys, however neither of the remotes are working. I'm not sure why.

Fly into central Illinois (Decatur - Air Choice One, Springfield - American, Bloomington - Delta, Champaign, or Peoria - Allegient) and I will pick you up, or deliver the car to you there. If you would like a pre-purchse inspection, the closest Porsche dealer is one of the best in the country, Isringhausen in Springfield. For just $100 I can take the car over and back. You would need to arrange payment with the dealer for the inspection. If you need to have the car shipped, it is your responsibility to contract and pay for such service.

$1000 deposit due via Paypal. The balance, in full, is due within 7 days of the end of auction. I will accept your personal check, but will not release the car until AFTER the check has cleared. The title is clear of marks and free of liens. There are NO refunds. We will NOT renegotiate the deal.

There is NO warranty. This is 12 year old used car with average mileage. It has been described and well photographed. It will show signs of use including scuffs, chips, and wear.

Send me a PM if interested.

Last edited by Xcellr8; 08-28-2015 at 06:27 AM.
Xcellr8 is offline   Reply With Quote