View Single Post
Old 08-13-2015, 05:08 AM   #1
sickbananas

Hesitation to rev and humming sound

Hi All,

I am wondering if any one can help to troubleshoot my problem, it doesn't seem to be a major problem, but I could be wrong. After I did a oil change I am experiencing a humming noise directly related to engine rpm when driving, not sure if it is related to me doing an oil change or just coincidence.

The other problem I am experiencing is when I rev the engine up in neutral to say 6000rpm, let it drop to 2000 rpm and then rev again, the engine hesitates to get up to the 6000 range, I hope my explanation it clear enough, if feel it is because of fuel starvation.

These are two completely different issues, can any one point me in the right direct of if this has been covered any where?

Note:
-clean oil, new oil filter, accusump fitted
-air filter is clean
-maf is clean
-throttle body is clean

I need to fit new spark plugs. Besides spark plug and fuel pump pressure, what else should I be looking at?
de-snorkeled, clear lights, sports exhaust, zeintec hard top, zein wing, B&M short shifter, DesignTek lowering springs, DesignTek carbon fibre strut brace front and rear, 18'' carerra 5 spokes, semi slick tyres, entire soft top delete, engine cover delete,red console,L&N deep sump, volo performance chip, raptor shift light, de-cat'ed, OEM GT3 bucket seats.
sickbananas is offline   Reply With Quote