View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006, 08:20 AM   #5
RandallNeighbour

Bentley, if you buy used and do your homework and get a car that has been cared for with a clean PPI, you'll love the car. Oil changes are indeed expensive, mostly due to the 9 quarts of synthetic used in the car, but it only has to be done once every 15k or once a year... do the math and it's almost the same price as a quarterly oil change in a passenger car at quick lube place (without a coupon, of course!)

I took my boxster out for a drive in town last night out of boredom and because the weather was compliant. Top down, stereo up, and up and down a couple of in-town twisty roads I know of that aren't busy at night.

I am continually amazed at the way the car handles, and even how it accelerates with my smallish 2.5 liter engine in it. The wonderful, balanced weight distribution has a lot to do with it I guess.

If you buy used, try to buy one from guys or gals like those on this forum who loved the car and put whatever money into it that was required to make and keep the car in top shape. You can't go wrong with someone else's baby!
RandallNeighbour is offline   Reply With Quote