View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 06:14 PM   #1029
Pdwight

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHRISP357 View Post
Finally, my lights are done! All the trouble I was having and it turned out I was only missing one small step to have them perfect.
That one step was sending them to Particlewave!
Seriously, anyone considering projectors, don't waste your time. Just have them shipped to Charles direct. I won't go into detail about everything he did for me because I don't want everyone to expect extra work but suffice to say, I'm stoked! He started on them one night and sent status pictures that very night. He shipped them out the next day. They were out of my hands eight days total! Pretty impressive, even before you realize that one of the lights, I had started on and completely butchered. Total basket case that one.

In the end, I can't sing Charles praise enough! Great guy, great work.

Now, I do still have one problem. While working on my first light, at one point I reinstalled it (the other light was still in, untouched) and my headlights wouldn't come on. Running lights, fogs, everything worked but headlamps. When Charles did my conversion, he installed them in his car and sent me photos so I know the lights themselves aren't the problem. Anyone have any ideas? Before I started, everything was perfect.
Echo that......
Pdwight is offline   Reply With Quote