View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 02:18 PM   #11
98Boxster98

Bruce -

I have no trouble with anyone having an opinion. I don't see anywhere where I make a request to lie. I realize that you own this forum and as such, your role as moderator, can carry more weight. The title of this thread is "Wanted : 97-99 boxster". Right off the bat, your first post is say to get a MY 2000 or newer. Didn't even ask the poster why he wanted the Boxster that he did. Wouldn't it be more fair to say that there is a lot of junk out there, be careful if you're insistent on those model years and get a PPI? I have no disagreement with your anecdotal evidence. I agree that new Boxsters as a whole, are probably better mechanically than the previous versions. I agree that more dough, new car is best route to go. However, that doesn't mean that every early Boxster is flawed and every new one is impeccable. Your neighbor with the 2004 knows that, right? Now, it's probably a battle of semantics but Riot Act (I know it doesn't really exist) can be put down on both our sides. Let's get a drink.
98Boxster98 is offline   Reply With Quote