View Single Post
Old 05-07-2006, 12:04 PM   #10
Brucelee

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98Boxster98
I would guess anybody would have trouble selling a 97-99 Boxster on the this forum's classified. Who would have a chance with the moderator's posting that there is no such thing as a good early Boxster?

I guess I'll just have to fritter away time on a long drive today in my not so nice Boxster.
Several comments:

1. Don't put words in my mouth, I never said "there is no such that as a good early Boxster!" I simply recommended a later model if the person has the dough. This is simply a guess the risk/reward of owing different years of a Boxster.

2. I AM entitled to my opinion. While it is an informed opinion, it is nonetheless, just an opinion. Any forum member is free to take or leave my advice, as it is offered free of charge, just like this forum.

3. I don't care one way or the other whether folks are able to use our free classified section to sell their used Boxsters. Again, the classifed is offered as a free service, nothing more.

The responsibility to sell their Boxster rests with them, not me.

4. If you would like me to lie and say that I think that all used Boxsters are created equal, well, good luck, I am not.

Sorry, but such is life.

Brucelee is offline   Reply With Quote