View Single Post
Old 08-12-2002, 03:03 PM   #2
JT
Administrator and Founder

Reason 1.

Was the handling ability. The car is rock solid with a tight suspension and steering. NO MUSCLE car comes eve close to it. All those who say that the vette is equal or better in hadling are completely off their rockers. I drove a brand new Z06 Vette the other day and it felt like I was going really fast in a Lincoln Town car. Talk about sloppy steering.

Reason 2.

Looks. The vehicle IMHO is very attractive and aggresive looking at the same time. Especially with those 18" wheels. Overall, I am more than glad I bought a Boxster. I would never sacrifice my handling ability for more HP. it just dosnt make sense.

Reason 3.

Build quality and Trim is unmatched by any muscle car on the street. I get in a Vette and feel like I just rented a GM car at the local airport. Yuk !

Sorry to sound so negative about the GM flagship. But people over rare that car.

I speak my opinion from actual experience. A lot of people will boast over one car without ever really driving the cars they are comparing. I have done so and can honestly say to those Vette owners they have power and only that.