View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 08:24 PM   #13
MNBoxster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aBsOlUt
Certainly I dont promote the behaviour, if you read my post again it says that I almost never take my car to any of these frat parties. It happened once because of restrictions.

I do not have to adapt to the world just because 5-6 people are jealous. You make it sound like it was my fault.

"I do not like your car MNBoxster so if you show up anywhere near North Carolina you are going to get it from me." Does this message stop you from bringing your car here? No it does not, why 5-6 people need to make me stop?
Hi,

You're absolutely correct, you do not have to adapt to other people - no question.

But, then you may have to pay the consequences of your choice which may mean heckling, or worse, keying or vandalism. No I don't condone this behaviour, but Grow Up, this is the world we live in - Bend or Break... that's the way it is - unfortunately.

In the broad spectrum of things, you getting heckled, feeling threatened and presupposing any number of other bad things is just not something I can get worked up about just because you drove your Porsche to a party. Fact is, nothing happened - I'm glad for that if this helps.

Excuse me if I save my sympathies for one of those and their families, who learned today that they have Cancer, these people have something to go on about...

Happy Motoring!... Jim'99
MNBoxster is offline   Reply With Quote